The Official Online Home of Maxwell Montoya and Family
Hellos cusinMy name is Maria and I am your cusin fom Sweden
We are going to USA Fresno in June.It,s me and my hustband and ouer 3 children.I started a blogg too.
My bloggs name is: Sweden/smålandNice to se our family.Love Maria( Monica gave your blogg adress to me)
If you want to see my children you can go toowww.mariasfamilj.blogspot.comfrom Maria
Hello my cusin Ghilhaines.I hoped that you said some thing? ore whent to my blogspot.We are going to carlifonia this saturday.(sorry about my english)from Maria
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hellos cusin
My name is Maria and I am your cusin fom Sweden
We are going to USA Fresno in June.
It,s me and my hustband and ouer 3 children.
I started a blogg too.
My bloggs name is: Sweden/småland
Nice to se our family.
Love Maria( Monica gave your blogg adress to me)
If you want to see my children you can go too
www.mariasfamilj.blogspot.com
from Maria
Hello my cusin Ghilhaines.
I hoped that you said some thing? ore whent to my blogspot.
We are going to carlifonia this saturday.(sorry about my english)
from Maria
Post a Comment